Your Israeli destination wedding is a dream, and it’s about to come true.
Now is the perfect opportunity to start managing your event, vendors, and guests to ensure your ease and peace of mind.
Here’s how to create a comprehensive planning timeline to track your tasks and stay organized.
- Visit all the destination wedding venues that interest you and your partner. If you cannot do so in person, take a virtual tour with event staff. Start with a large list and eliminate venues that do not work for you and your guests
- Once you identify your ideal ceremony and reception host, interview vendors that will accommodate you (and your desired wedding date)
- Once you have a written agreement with your host, confirm your guest list with your partner (and families)
- Prepare a save-the-date notification so your guests can plan accordingly. A printed card is ideal but an e-mail will also work if time is tight. Ask your guests to RSVP.
- Once you have an idea of the approximate number of guests that plan on attending, be sure to work with your venue and interview any vendors needed for services your venue does not offer. Consider these: Rabbi, photographer, catering company, decorator, designer, band, DJ, and florist
- Designate who will be in your wedding party and make it a point to ask each bridesmaid and groomsman in person
- Shop for a dress for you and outfits for your partner and wedding party. Have fun picking all accessories
- Don’t forget to celebrate your six months’ timeline completion with your partner
- Book all your pre-wedding events and tours. Let your guests know about them and ask them to RSVP
- Finalize the hotel reservations for the guests who need assistance in planning their trip
- Book your honeymoon
- Purchase your wedding bands
- Send invitations and track the attendance
- Contact your vendors to ensure that everything is organized as you desire and make modifications if needed
- Have your wedding shower
- Finalize the destination wedding schedule for your guests and let them know what to expect
- Reconfirm with all your suppliers and vendors
- Enjoy your bachelorette party
- Start booking all your beauty appointments and organize a schedule of your last-minute appointments
- Finalize last minute details with your vendors.
- Make your mani-pedi appointment as close as possible to your wedding day
- Visit your hairdresser for color touch-ups and a trial wedding day hairdo
- Make sure your dress fits
- Take the time to relax and rehearse
- Welcome your destination wedding guests and try to spend as much time as you can with them touring the country and make sure they are enjoying their visit
- Enjoy all the pre-wedding events you scheduled
Your Big Day
Relax and allow the magic to carry you away. Everything will fall into place and be perfect for you. Enjoy your wedding and let go of all your worries.
Remember to have fun, be safe and contact us for more tips and ideas.